Position: Site Operative
Location: Central London
Contract type: N/A
Modular are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual to fill this position who will enjoy the challenge of working in a small but fast growing company and being part of an ambitious professional team dedicated to growing a business.
Modular are dedicated to developing their personnel, all site operative would be expected to show a willingness to learn and progress within the company. At Modular we provide training where required and reasonable to all operatives, this includes trade certification such as carpentry, bricklaying, Stone paving and planting. Applicants must be prepared and willing to be attend in house training modules and skills Courses.
Summary of Position
This position Reports to: The Site Foreman
Reports to this position: N/A
General Requirements for this position:
- In date CSCS card (a copy will be requested)
- Good communication skills
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Takes direction well
- Well-mannered and respectful
- Punctual with Good time management skills
- Be willing to travel within the M25
Key Duties and Responsibilities for this position:
- Keeping sites clean and tidy
- Importing and exporting of materials
- Assist the Foreman and Installers
- A professional attitude towards Clients, the public and other trades
Health and Safety:
- Comply with all site Health and Safety Measures
This job description is not exhaustive and may be amended as appropriate from time to time by the board in accordance with the Company’s commercial requirements and objectives.